Ever ordered a bridesmaid dress for what size you'll be at 7 months pregnant? Well, now I have and I'm worried! I'm so excited about being in Laura's wedding, and wearing this gorgeous Melissa Sweet number (in Sangria, minus the flower). But have NO idea what non-maternity size I'd wear at that point! Here's to hoping that I don't gain more weight than I did last time! And to hoping I can stand up there in heels! (And yes, I said it...I'm 12 Weeks!)PS. Karina sent me this helpful article on pregnant bridesmaids. Be SURE to check it out, you won't want to miss this dress. Thank you, Laura, for not making me wear the same.
20 comments:
Awwww, congratulations! That is such exciting news and what a fun time of year to tell everyone! That is a great looking dress and I am sure you will be beautiful in it - pregnant and all!!!
Hooray! Congratulations! I've never had to be a prego bridesmaid, so I have absolutely no useful advice for you except that you might want to have a tailor on hand for last minute alterations if necessary! Good luck!
Congratulations!!! Very Exciting!!
Congrats!
You will look beautiful as always!!
Congrats!!! That's so exciting! Those look like they would be good "preggo" bridesmaid dresses
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. I haven't been a bridesmaid pregnant, but I did have to order way ahead of time to be a bridesmaid for 6 weeks after giving birth to Judah. It turned out fine, in part due to the style of the dress- and it looks like the dress you'll be wearing will be great for a 7 month pregnant you. I'm right at 7 months pregnant now and have gained roughly the same weight as I had at this point in the first pregnancy, and you're so healthy I bet you won't gain more than with E. Can we get together sometime in Feb when we're in TN??
Congrats!!!! I wondered if you would be getting pregnant again any time soon.:) I'm glad everything is good and I hope you are feeling well.
Cogratulations, Carrie! What exciting news! I'm sure you will look beautiful in that dress.
wow, congratulations!! :) i think that looks like a very flattering dress for a pregnant person. and if it makes you feel any better, i'm 31 weeks and still wearing heels. i might be a giant idiot (emphasis on "giant"), but i'm just saying - it's possible. ;) congrats again on your happy news!
Congratulations to you all! What exciting news!
Congrats! What exciting news. I'm sure you will look great!
How fun! Congratulations!!
Yeay! That's so exciting!
yay! so exciting!! i know you will look great...and that actually looks like a dress that will be flattering for a pregnant person.
i distinctly remember being VERY pregnant and shuffling into my birthing class only to see a lady who looked super cute in high heels. i remember wondering...how in the world does she walk?? only to find out a few minutes later that it was a girl carrie (YOU!)who i had not seen since middle school:) so, since you looked great in them the first go around i am sure you will again.
now, chasing a toddler in heels...thats a totally different story!!
Congratulations!!!! and, if you look anything like you did with Ethan, you will look adorable in that dress. You were one of the cutest pregnant women I've ever seen and then you didn't even look like you'd had a baby at Heather's shower. I was wondering...b/c your blogging had dropped off a bit and you're normally the only blog I look at everyday because you are so good at updating and I felt the same way when I was pregnant. Blogging took a back seat. I'm so happy for you. That will be a great age difference for Ethan and the new baby. How have you been feeling??
Congratulations, Carrie! That is very exciting news! How does Ethan feel about becoming a big brother?
I've been meaning to tell you that I would like to buy a couple cookbooks. We haven't been a church the last few weeks due to sickness, but we will be there this Sunday. I can have a check ready for you then if that is convenient. Just let me know. Thanks! :o)
Congratulations!!! I was an 8 1/2 month pregnant bridesmaid. Luckily, so was one other bridesmaid so we ended up looking like bookends.
Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well.
Looks like that will be a good preggers bridesmaid dress!
Post a Comment