Finally, I've done some homework on the ingredients of Fast Food restaurants. Not that I'm crazy about feeding my boy that stuff, but it's sometimes difficult to always have food on hand when I'm out. The plane ride home from California was tough, because I didn't know about the ingredients of the fast food restaurants. That day, E ate 2 bananas, 2 bags of corn chips, and 2 (e-safe, fake) pop tarts. Poor thing.
So, if you are egg/dairy/nut-free, you can eat a McDonald's hamburger on a regular bun!!! Exciting news! Anway, here are links to Ingredient Lists for some popular fast food chains, for your convenience.
Kentucky Fried Chicken
McDonald's
Wendy's
Burger King
Jack in the Box
Subway
Taco Bell
Hardee's
Arby's
Captain D's – Website says all foods may contain allergens.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting this. Eating out is the biggest challenge with Luke's diet. Many moms of GFCF kids have told me McDonald's fries are OK, but I see they contain wheat and milk!
We traveled by car over Thanksgiving and I kept a cooler full of food for Luke. But I did feel like he didn't have much variety.
I had to do that research a while ago, and found that Wendy's is great. They are the only ones I have found that don't use milk in their bread or in their seasoning on meat. They do have milk on their fries though. It is crazy to think that so many people use powdered milk in their fry seasoning. I read somewhere that McDonald's also uses it in their meat seasoning.
Post a Comment