Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sinus Infection

First Strep Throat, Then the WORST, Longest-Lasting cold ever on record, Now a Sinus Infection! I'm SO tired of being sick! I've gotten like 2 good nights of sleep in all of December.

4 comments:

Libby said...

I'm so sorry that you've been so sick! I hope you're feeling better soon. I'll say a prayer for you.

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
I am sorry to hear! Hope you will get better. Thinking about you! And I will pray for a quick recovery! :)
Julia

The Hadfields said...

I'm right there with ya sister!! I've been sick and so has Sophie so we've gotten very few good nights of sleep. Hope you are feeling better soon.
PS: A Z-Pak seemed to really help me.

Amanda Conley said...

Bummer! We've been going through a similar thing. Just can't seem to get everyone well! It seems like once a person has kids, your family turns into, like, a germ net or something; scooping up germs from all over town and depositing them in your house! I hope you get well for Christmas!