
Were you crafty growing up? Here's a journey down craft memory lane. Remember any of these? Did you make bracelets out of embroidery floss in 5th grade? What about safety pin bracelets in 6th grade? (I actually still wear mine.) Or Fimo Beads in 10th grade?
7 comments:
I remember these!! I didn't do the last one though. How fun.
O.K., it's so funny that you posted about this, because I just got out my fimo beads yesterday to see if my friend could use any of them for a project she was doing! That was my first foray into jewelry making, and I think I did it with you! Remember that?
I still make the safty pin braclets!! :-)
That is funny! I was definitely into the thread bracelets, but I was so impatient I would never learn how to do them right, so I would just wing it and wear it anyway!
i did the bracelets with the embroidery thread. i can't believe i sat still long enough to make that! and i'm totally making those safety pin cuffs for xmas presents--anything to keep me out of the mall in december!
That totally rocks!!!! I made the floss bracelets and beads. What a fun memory.
I did the top two... hilarious you still wear your safety pin bracelet... actually, that's kinda cool!!!
Post a Comment