Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bento Boxes

I'm very excited about my new Bento Box for E. These make it easy to take out certain sections and microwave them, or keep dips separate from other foods. I got mine from Laptop Lunches.

5 comments:

amanda said...

how fun is this! i want one for my lunches!

Renee said...

very cool! going to shop now. :)

lance said...

that sounds like an endorsement...

"i am very excited about my new..."

The Blankinships said...

you always know about the coolest stuff, which only feeds my shopping habit.

and in response to what you said about ethan wanting to see ben's pictures....that's funny because when we're on our way to church we always ask the boys who they will see in class. ben and drew both always say "eee-fan" first before anyone else's name, but followed quickly by "ave-wee" (avery troup). so cute! we'll have to get our buddies together to play sometime soon.

Rachel said...

I saw these on Rachael Ray!