Monday, August 06, 2007

Vienna Reunion


This is for Amy H, Emily M & Sarah M.…My weekend was full of fun activities visiting with friends I haven’t seen in a long time. This is a picture of some of the wonderful people I spent a semester with in Vienna, Austria. There were lots of people missing (You know who you are!) We missed those of you who couldn’t make it, but it was so great to catch up. All the spouses & kiddos are absent from the picture. It went by to fast though! This is the only picture I have of the weekend though. Sorry!

Also, I wish I had a picture scanned of us way back then. If someone has one, send it my way for the "before" picture!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carrie! It's great to see everyone's face and we SO would have loved to have been there. Is it just me or does Dr. Gaw look exactly the same?

The Hadfields said...

We actually do have a "before" group shot somewhere. I'll look for it and e-mail it to you...
Looks like fun.

amanda said...

what's the guy's name 2 down from you? i used to work downtown w/ him; the name escapes me.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Zach B. (I don't like mentioning full names here for others' privacy!)

amanda said...

oh yeah, i remember now. did he get married?