Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nesting...Displaying Kids Artwork

I love art. We have paintings displayed from my mother, grandmother, myself, and a variety of friends and local artists throughout our house. So for a while I've been trying to figure out how to display the kids artwork in the house. The problem is...we also don't like clutter. So I was scouring the ohdeedoh.com for inspiration (see here and here) and I settled on this solution. I am so excited about hanging the kids artwork here!!!

PS. Don't you love how "nesting" usually results in a laundry list of "To Do's" for the husband? He did a great job though. Thanks honey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific idea. Really looks neat on the wall with all the cute pictures.

The Hadfields said...

I found that very same picture online a few months ago and thought about doing that in our den. I love it!