Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Anyone Out There?

If anyone is still out there, we're really on the home stretch now. My due date is 2 weeks and 2 days from now!! Not a whole lot going on around here, just getting ready for no-name-baby-#3. When we have a baby & a name, I'll let you know!(pictured: my little artist above, and kb acting just like mommy!)

5 comments:

Tabatha said...

Love the pics...esp. KB. That's great!

With my first one (who, by the way, just turned 19, YIKES!), I didn't have a name until an hour or so before leaving the hospital and they were insisting I complete the birth certificate paperwork. So hard to pick out a name under such pressure...LOL! Best of luck to ya'll.

yolanda said...

I hope you are feeling well. Are you anxious for the birth or just ready? As always, the children look adorable.

Renee said...

sweet pictures but, wow, ethan looks so grown up.

Tiffany said...

Yay!! I was wondering how much longer you had left! Can't wait to hear the name!

Anonymous said...

2 weeks! how exciting! i'm catching up today and can't believe it's almost time for that sweet baby to arrive; wow. the kiddos are absolutely adorable. :)