I mentioned that Ethan has been into Star Wars...actually, the Clone Wars cartoons, to be exact. So I've been working on making E a jedi robe. I think KB wants to keep it - I might have to make her a little Yoda outfit!
5 comments:
Yolanda
said...
Are you making this from a pattern? Wick wants me to make one to go with his luke skywalker.
how funny. i just posted this, and you are the 2nd person to ask me if i wanted to make one for their son!!!
i totally would, but we're in super-nesting mode (BOTH of us!) I still have lots of projects to finish! Lance is right now regrouting our bathroom. Funny the things you rush to get done before a baby gets here.
5 comments:
Are you making this from a pattern? Wick wants me to make one to go with his luke skywalker.
Here is the post where I got the idea. She lists 2 patterns, and I am using the same one she used (the 2nd one listed).
http://www.makeandtakes.com/star-wars-birthday-party-ideas
That looks AWESOME!!! Any way you'd do one for Christian? He would flip. I would totally pay you
how funny. i just posted this, and you are the 2nd person to ask me if i wanted to make one for their son!!!
i totally would, but we're in super-nesting mode (BOTH of us!) I still have lots of projects to finish! Lance is right now regrouting our bathroom. Funny the things you rush to get done before a baby gets here.
Looks great, Carrie!
Post a Comment