Cuteness! E & KB did so well as ring bearer and flower girl in Becca & Tommy Caldwell's wedding. It was
adorable!!!
the wedding party in beautiful estes park, colorado

i love this picture of ethan and his dad. it's rare to catch such a special moment on camera!

on top of being such gorgeous scenery, the weather was fantastic! 70's every day...and then we return home to weather high in the 90's. yuck!

Apparently, if myself or my husband is in a wedding, I will be 6 months pregnant and
wearing this dress.
4 comments:
These pictures are beautiful. I love them.
What amazing pics of an amazing family! I love the photo of Ethan and Lance and, also, Katie Belle and Carrie-just precious.
Love that first picture! What sweet kids you have!
how absolutely beautiful! wonderful family pictures! i spent much of my growing up years in CO, and we are headed back there next month. estes park is on our list of stops. i can't wait!
Post a Comment