This week we got canned corn, popping corn, strawberry preserves, sweet potatoes, green beans, whole wheat noodles, bread & butter pickles, acorn squash, little pumpkins (?) and what I think is a Blue Hubbard Squash.
4 comments:
Yolanda
said...
I actually know what all of that is. Yum, Yum- Yolanda
So fun to see your comments on my blog. I am so impressed with your CSA. Which one do you use? And how are you making out with the winter vegetable selection? Betsy Sloan
It is Avalon Acres. We LOVE it. This is our first year with the winter CSA. It's a totally different ballgame. In the spring/summer, we order a share that is 100% produce. In the winter, it;s a lot of winter veggies & canned goods, which all keep for a very long time.
avalon-acres.com. I'd love to tell you more about it if you want to know.
4 comments:
I actually know what all of that is. Yum, Yum- Yolanda
So fun to see your comments on my blog. I am so impressed with your CSA. Which one do you use? And how are you making out with the winter vegetable selection?
Betsy Sloan
hey now! they didn't send ME two of the world's cutest little kids...
:)
It is Avalon Acres. We LOVE it. This is our first year with the winter CSA. It's a totally different ballgame. In the spring/summer, we order a share that is 100% produce. In the winter, it;s a lot of winter veggies & canned goods, which all keep for a very long time.
avalon-acres.com. I'd love to tell you more about it if you want to know.
Post a Comment