So as you will see, I put a new header up! However,
My face is a bit
in your face, so I will be changing it again as soon as I can get around to it. Unfortunately I deleted the old header, so I'll have to figure out something to put in it's place. It's hard to find a pic of the kids that can fit that space!
11 comments:
I love the new header!
it is awesome!
That's an AWESOME photo!!! Leave that one!!!!
ooooh, i am quite partial to your new header. ; )
oooh, and i have another pic of your fam from the beaman birthday party that you might like. let me find it, work on it, and i will email it to you!
love it!
That is one fantastic photo! Don't change it!!!
Happy New Year!
I think it is a great header and you should leave it. You have a beautiful family!
Very cool family pic!
i like it too. you should leave it.
I agree with everyone else, you should keep it!
Post a Comment