
We thought we had a weekend jam packed with activities. Friday, Saturday & Sunday night would be spent with friends. And we also prepared for company on Saturday morning! So we cleaned the house, and I made some
sweet potato pancakes (YUM! I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO REGULAR PANCAKES AGAIN!),
breakfast casserole, a lovely bowl of fruit, and a fresh pot of coffee. We waited and waited and waited. Kept the house clean (a miracle with small children). For an hour and a half we waited. They never showed. An hour and a half later, we realized that our breakfast guest are coming in
2 weeks from now! So we just had a fancy little Saturday morning brunch with just our little family. It was kind of fun just having a fancy breakfast at home!
3 comments:
It sounds like a yummy breakfast--at least your company didn't come two weeks before your scheduled get together!
I have those glasses! I love them =)
I am so glad that we are not the only ones something likke this happens to! :)
Post a Comment