Thursday, January 21, 2010

What Have I done?

Anyone know much about html? I have done something crazy to my blog. Just uploading a picture (this one of my great grandparents) to see if I can add a picture.

By the way, I have deleted every single one of my blogger friends from my blogroll. Would you be a dear and leave your blog address below, or post a comment so I can find you again???

Added note: I have corrected the wackiness, but never got to make the changes I wanted to make. Plus I did forever lose my blog links. If you know about html, and would like to help this housewife out with her blog, let me know!

14 comments:

julia said...

ohoh

Lauren S said...

It looks like all your posts are there - did just the menu get messed up?

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

yes, and i have all these drop downs that i have no idea how to use/manage. and the photos are not the way i want them. and i don't know how to go back. and i can't log in! thank goodness i have a second blog. i had to log onto the 2nd blog to even find the login!

it did delete my friends. can joel rescue me?

Libby said...

Keith always helps me when I want to change it around. Give him a call if you need his help.

Ginger said...

oh, i'm frightened. i thought i clicked on the wrong thing when this popped up!!

Renee said...

whoa. now i'm scared to blog

CaRoLiNe said...

Did you save your original template? I wonder if you can just re-upload it??

Go to Layout, Edit HTML and see if you can browse for the file =(

Mindy said...

I have done a little on the html on my blog ..... to make it a 3 column one and other little things. Let me know if I can help you... Don't know if I can but maybe.

Elizabeth knows my email.
my blog is www.cmdfamily.blogspot.com

Good Luck!

TCB said...

THANK GOODNESS! so glad you didn't lose everything. i love that photo of your grandparents. i can totally see you in them. neat.

TCB said...

oops, GREAT grandparents:)

Carrie Sparks McClain said...

I hope you get it fixed the way you want soon. I'm not really good with this blogging stuff (as you can probably tell from my blog). I just use the basic designs. My blog is www.themcclainclan.blogspot.com Good luck!

Sarah said...

I am horrible with computers...hope it all gets worked out!

http://smilelaughlearn.blogspot.com/

Amanda Conley said...

so sorry. Computers are stupid. My blog is amandaconley.blogspot.com

Kara said...

Our blog is jandkintn.blogspot.com