Monday, January 25, 2010

Operation "Clean Out Freezer"

A few weeks ago, I started Operation "Clean Out the Freezer." My freezer(s) are out of control, and it's time to whip them into submission. I dream of them looking like this freezer one day. Before I do that, I have to do some serious work on my freezer goods. I see tons of chicken and pumpkin bread in my future.

4 comments:

Amanda Conley said...

Oh, yes, this is good inspiration. I want to start doubling (or in many cases tripling) recipes so I can freeze half and have a well stocked freezer for lazy evenings!

Julia said...

wishful thinking on my part. sure would be nice though! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't let Josh see that! That is one seriously organized person.

caroline G said...

I thought that was your freezer at first. I was going to have to tell you to take that picture down. It makes me feel very inadequate. Pleased to know it is not yours. But I do wish that freezer for everyone one day!