Monday, January 18, 2010

Keeping Away From The Joneses

I'm so glad you are all back. Remember when you all vacated your blogs? That made me sad. But I know several of you are vowing a comeback in 2010. Yeah! My sister-in-law started a new blog, Keeping Away from the Jonses. Every monday she's posting a workout you can do at home. Head on over and give today's workout a shot! She posts about food (she does the CSA too, and gets a way bigger allotment of food), simplicity, healthy living and much more. Well, she's doing something way cooler than all that. For every person who comments on her post from Saturday, she's donating $3 to Haiti relief. So visit her blog today!

And while you are at it, why don't you get to posting on your own blog. I miss you!

3 comments:

Renee said...

thanks for the shout out, carrie. facebook was interesting for a while but the appeal of blogging endures. :)

Bets said...

I am training for the Boston Marathon and the Rev 3 half ironman in knoxville
Also, I will probably do the Tom King.
I love the Cupcake Collection, they did my cousin's wedding desserts, and I loved watching them on Tennessee Crossroads.
They are such a great bunch
Bets

Amanda Conley said...

Sorry - I'm catching up. So proud of you for sticking with it! (I added a new post btw...)