Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ethan Turns Four!!!

I can't believe my baby is turning FOUR! Instead of a gigantic birthday like last year (see party here, and party details here), E just wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese with his buddy Luke. With cupcakes. How easy is that? It was perfect. Happy birthday Ethan!
Ethan & Luke had a blast. At this time last year, I made an insane amount of vegan cupcakes for his #3 bash. And he'd never even eaten pizza before! This year, he enjoyed 'regular' pizza & cupcakes. Eating is so much easier these days.
I just found out about The Cupcake Collection. The most delicious cupcakes made in the Germantown living room of a family that moved here from New Orleans. I love family businesses!
The boys inspect gifts. I love that these boys are only 2 weeks apart in age, but they are at total opposite ends of the growth chart. They are so cute together!

6 comments:

Amy Bruns said...

man, it seems like every couple weeks Ethan is a year older! Time flies!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! And happy birthday celebration for you in the easiness of food choices!
Emily

julia said...

Ithought his birthday is today??? ups, my mistake! Happy Birthday, Ethan! :) looked like you enjoyed yourself!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

yes - ethan is four today!

The Hadfields said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Tabatha said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan. And YAY! for easy birthday parties.