The Amish know a thing or two about food. A new shop opened up down the street that specializes in Amish foods - cheeses, breads, noodles, canned goods, etc. Check it out!
That's my friend's husband's store! That's him in the photo! Hahah. Excellent. They would be SO appreciative of the love =) The stuff makes for wonderful gifts!
We were so excited to see that you showed Amishables some love on your blog! Thanks so much for posting! My husband is one of the owners and was so glad to see your post. Tell all your buds that Amishables has great products and excellent customer service!
That's so cool! I remember visiting an Amish community when I was little and the things we bought in their little store were great. I can't wait to check it out!
Carrie, When you go again, see if they have no sugar added apple butter. I got some a while back in a shop next to Millers Grocery close to Libby & Keith. Thanks, Dad B
Thanks for this post. I will be making a trip there soon! Not sure who Dad B is (Lance's dad?) but I found a great apple butter (no sugar) at Harris Teeter that I have been enjoying all month. Not sure if it is Amish though.
ooh...THANKS for posting!! I'll definitely have to check this out next time I'm in that area visiting family!! When I used to drive home from college in Henderson,TN there was an exit between Henderson & N'ville that an amish man would stand at to sell different things. I always stopped and got honey, or a basket, etc. Great info...thanks again!
Yeah this is a cool place in brentwood. Have you seen The Amish Market in Nolensville? The Feed Mill. They also have a huge selection of Amish baked goods, meats and other items.
11 comments:
This sounds great! Wish it was down the street from my house...we only have corner markets and liquor stores. :)
That's my friend's husband's store! That's him in the photo! Hahah. Excellent. They would be SO appreciative of the love =) The stuff makes for wonderful gifts!
Also, I'm going to totally steal your post so i can give them more publicity....so...thanks in advance and sorry about the theft =)
We were so excited to see that you showed Amishables some love on your blog! Thanks so much for posting! My husband is one of the owners and was so glad to see your post. Tell all your buds that Amishables has great products and excellent customer service!
This place is fantastic! Great post!
That's so cool! I remember visiting an Amish community when I was little and the things we bought in their little store were great. I can't wait to check it out!
This is similar to the Swiss Pantry I was telling you about down here that is owned and operated by the Mennonites. You are going to love it!
Carrie,
When you go again, see if they have no sugar added apple butter. I got some a while back in a shop next to Millers Grocery close to Libby & Keith.
Thanks,
Dad B
Thanks for this post. I will be making a trip there soon! Not sure who Dad B is (Lance's dad?) but I found a great apple butter (no sugar) at Harris Teeter that I have been enjoying all month. Not sure if it is Amish though.
ooh...THANKS for posting!! I'll definitely have to check this out next time I'm in that area visiting family!! When I used to drive home from college in Henderson,TN there was an exit between Henderson & N'ville that an amish man would stand at to sell different things. I always stopped and got honey, or a basket, etc.
Great info...thanks again!
Yeah this is a cool place in brentwood.
Have you seen The Amish Market in Nolensville? The Feed Mill.
They also have a huge selection of Amish baked goods, meats and other items.
Post a Comment