Well, I'm mad at the internet for making information so easy to spread. Today I am in the unfortunate position of having to tell the whole planet my heartbreaking news that our baby's heart has stopped beating. As surprised as we were to find out about the pregnancy, we are even more shocked to find out that at 12 weeks, there is no longer a heartbeat. Even though the pregnancy was unplanned, we were so excited about having a crazy, wild house full of kids so close together.
If you would remember us in your prayers, I will be having minor surgery on Friday morning. Although I have had a previous miscarriage, I have 2 wonderful, beautiful babies who I love dearly. I hope my story is somehow helpful to someone out there.
26 comments:
Carrie,
We love you and are praying for you right now.
Rebekah
I am sooooooooo sorry...you are definitely in my prayers. And I hope I didn't "out" you on Facebook - I didn't even think. You are NOT alone - you are one of 4 of my friends who have been through the same thing in the last 5 years. It makes me so unbelievably sad everytime I hear it...God is with you.
- Caroline
Carrie, I'm so sorry. You will be in my prayers.
just said a prayer for you.
Carrie,
I am so sorry and I feel awful about my message I sent you on FB this morning. I will be praying for you and Lance.
Know that God has His arms around you and your family.
Suzanne
so sorry to hear this news, carrie! i will be praying for all of you this week.
Carrie,
I am so sorry. I will be praying for you.
You'll be in my prayers. I know how tough it is having had two miscarriages as well, one at 12 weeks and one at 7 weeks. I'll especially pray for you and your husband on Friday.
Carrie,
You, Lance, & the whole family are in our thoughts & prayers.
Michelle
You know how sorry I am. I know how you feel. And I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better. You will be in my prayers. Love you!
Carrie,
I'm so sorry for you guys. I will pray for you, especially on Friday.
praying!
I'm so sorry Carrie. You will be in my prayers...
Carrie,
I'm so sorry to hear this news. Will be praying for you!
Tiffany
Oh Carrie, That just breaks my heart for you guys. I'm so sorry to hear that and please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and Lance.
I am so sorry. I know it isn't easy. My family will keep you in our prayers.
so sorry to hear that sad news. i will be praying for you and thinking about you on friday.
Oh Carrie, I am so so sorry. I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and it is so hard. just awful. I will be praying for you guys.
You are in our prayers.
I love you Carrie and am praying for you especially today-
Emily
Carrie, I am so sorry. I will definitely be keeping you and your family in my prayers.
So sorry, Carrie. I bet you feel whip-lashed, and I hope you are able to heal physically and emotionally very soon.
Carrie, I am so so sorry and I'm praying for you guys. May the peace of God that transcends ALL understanding guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear about that. I hope everything went ok on Friday. We'll be praying for you guys!
I'm so sorry Carrie. I hope all went well with the surgery. Even though you have kids and this pregnancy wasn't "planned", it is still a loss. I pray you find comfort knowing your baby never had to experience the discomforts and pains of this world. I'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment