
Remember when cameras weren't allowed in concerts? Those days are long gone - everyone was taking pictures & video last night at the Coldplay concert. Those guys put on a
good show! See that guy up front? That is Chris Martin, yep, right there in front of us. Taken with my phone - no zoom lens or anything! Otherwise, I would have had a super-close up for you! Any of you guys there too?
5 comments:
i was not there, but i just saw your last post and wanted to say congratulations!!! what a blessing!!!
We were there and loved the concert! I must admit to having toilet paper in my ears, though, due to the extremely loud volume of the music. Getting old, huh!
We were there! I thought the show was incredible. We were on the other side from you, but maybe more in the middle. I tried to take a picture, but it is not this good.
What an awesome concert--Coldplay puts on a great show! It was fun seeing you guys down in front of us--you had great seats!
Rebekah
I was there and it was AMAZING!! Unfortunately, we were WAY up in section 325, so my pictures are from very far away. This one is great!
Post a Comment