
We've moved back in our house (yeah!) and are getting settled in. We're loving the house, and...
the quilt is done! Whew! I'm so glad I did it, but that is definitely not going to become a hobby of mine anytime soon! I thought it would save a significant amount of money, but I still spent $200 on materials. I've learned that sewing is
not a moneysaver.
We're still waiting on kitchen cabinet doors, and the flour sifter lighting fixture (
remember this?), but I'll post pictures of the kitchen when it's all done!
8 comments:
I too have learned that sewing is not a money saver. Congrats on being back home!!!
Great job on the quilt! I'm so glad you are able to be back in your house. Looking forward to seeing it!
I can't wait to see more pics! I bet you guys are so glad to be getting back to normal. :)
Wow! I love the quilt! and I'm glad you decided to make the sifter into a light fixture - super cool! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Glad to hear that you are getting settled back into your home. I am sure Katie Belle is loving her brand new room. Wanted to let you know...no big deal...that I gave you an award on my blog. Just means that my 4 readers now know that I think your blog is pretty great and I LOVE reading it. So now they know to go there to get good info. Oh and by the way. Our Fuzzi Bunz came via UPS today. LOVE them! Molly loves that her little sister now gets to wear different color diapers. So far so good! Thanks for all the info!
Ya'll have been great examples of patience and perserverance. We are so thankful to God that you are home again and getting comfortable. Carrie, there is no way you could have bought Ethan a custom-quilted quilt for $200! It is amazing! And the wonderful memories made while you and Lance worked on it are priceless! We are so proud of your talents!
Great job on the quilt, Carrie! It will always mean so much more than some quilt you just bought.
love the quilt. that means you have to make one for katie belle too! :)
Post a Comment