Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Upcoming Consignment Sales!

Consignment Sale season is upon us! My neighbor sent me this list, and I thought I'd share. Just leave me some good stuff. And let me know if you know of others coming up!

Consigning at the Creek - March 6-7, Otter Creek Church of Christ at 409 Franklin Road

Wee Wares - March 5 -- 8 7 15115 Old Hickory Blvd. (Old Rhodes Furniture Bldg) corner of Old Hickory and Nolensville Rd.

Hannalooms - March 4 - 7 Janie's Antique Mall 114 George L. Davis Blvd. Between Broadway and Church behind Nissan

Kids Bargains - March 27 - 28 Forest Hills Baptist Church

Reruns are Fun - Feb. 24 - 26 Factory at Franklin

Encores and More - Feb.21 - 27 Highway 96 Franklin at Former Trees N Trends Store

2 comments:

Gini said...

Brentwood Methodist is a really good sale too- I think that they are the same days as Otter Creek though? Maybe that will pick up the traffic for both!

PS- your house looks AWESOME! I know that you are glad to be home!

Tiffany said...

Carrie,
I made your granola cereal and granola bar recipes tonight! They were both awesome, and much easier than I thought. We decided to go with Avalon Acres CSA. I can't wait. Thanks for the recipes.