This week was one of the best weeks ever. I felt like a parent taking pictures of their first born trying his first bite of rice cereal or mashed banana. Except for us, it was photos of Ethan's first ravioli, pizza, chocolate kiss, grilled cheese, ice cream, cheese cubes, yogurt, and on and on. It was the first week we have ever just walked into a random restaurant and ordered off the menu. There are 3 (yes three) restaurants we've ever taken Ethan & felt comfortable with the food. Other than that, we bring his food, or just don't go out. No more!!!
Hopefully, tomorrow will be the start of an even better week. Ethan's egg oral test is at 8:30 am. He will eat a muffin with egg, followed by french toast, and then scrambled eggs. He had a higher reaction to egg on the skin test, but got a "0" on the blood test. I'm very optimistic! We'd love your prayers!
In other good news, we move in one week!!! Yeah for February!
2 comments:
I'm so happy for you and your awesome February! I can't imagine what parenting a toddler thru food allergies would be like and think you guys are amazing! I'm praying the egg test goes well,
love,
Emily
So glad that so many great things are happening in 2009!!! I'll be praying for his tests.
Post a Comment