Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Ethan's First Ice Cream

"It's Pretty Good!"

5 comments:

Forrest Blogs said...

Ah...the corner pub? That was the place Cole had his biggest public temper tantrum ever. I guess we should have given him ice cream, huh?

Congrats!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

seriously? you got that from THAT picture? you must be a regular!

Caroline said...

Carrie- One thing I have forgotten to share with you is that my dad has had severe/deadly nut allergies his whole life. (I come by it honestly, huh?) When I was little, if he even got on a peanut in his mouth and spit it out, his airway would close up immediately. My mom works at Arkansas Children's Hospital, and they were doing an allergy study, seeing if exposure would lessen the reaction. He did this for several months at the hospital, and though he could never eat anything with nuts in it, his reactions are far less severe when he comes in contact with them. He can get one in his mouth on accident and spit it out, or touch one without near the reaction he used to. It's all very interesting!

Caroline said...

p.s. I tried ricedream. it sucks.

Renee said...

tell him to just wait til he gets ice cream on a hot summer day!! it's even better then!! :)