Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Story from my Life

“Keys, keys, keys - Where are my keys!?! I’ve got to get out of here. Where are my keys!”

“Nope, not in here.”

“Or here…”

“Arrgh!!!”

“I guess I’m cancelling all plans & stay home for the day.”

[Unpack bags. 45 minute later, I see…]

Do you see them?

8 comments:

Libby said...

How funny! It probably wasn't yesterday. Chloe has that toy, and she loves it. Next time I can't find my keys, I know where to look.

The Hadfields said...

I can't tell you how many times that has happened around our house!! One day I found my keys in my tennis shoes! Hilarious!

Rachel said...

classic.

Laurie said...

sounds like the story of our life!

Heather B Mc said...

It took me and matthew over an hour to get a toy that was stuck in the ballpopper out. Did you have to take apart the whole thing to get your keys?

the robertsons said...

At first, I thought that was a hamster cage...shows what I know about kids. I have alot to learn!

Laura said...

This morning! Just happened to me this morning. I had to use the spare. Finally found them in our office closet in a box of financial files. Go figure!

CaRoLiNe said...

Hahahahahahah