I heard a rumor that this Thursday (3/15,) Starbucks locations are offering free coffee from 10-12. Anyone know if that's true? Well, you can bet that I'll be swinging by there to see for myself. Cinnamon Dolce Latte, anyone?
Hey! I went to Starbucks.com to check out the rumor. They will indeed be offering free coffee from 10-12, however, it is the drip coffee -- no fancy drinks. Still, coffee is great and free coffee is even better! :o)
5 comments:
I'm usually a vanilla latte girl, but I tried the cinnamon dolce last week and it is fabulous!
Hmm, I've been wanting to try that! Maybe Thursday will be the day!!
I love Starbucks coffee. Their Chai Tea Latte is great too! I will be checking up on that rumor!!!!
Hey! I went to Starbucks.com to check out the rumor. They will indeed be offering free coffee from 10-12, however, it is the drip coffee -- no fancy drinks. Still, coffee is great and free coffee is even better! :o)
Thanks for the heads up! We LOVE their White Chocolate Mocha. Yumm...
Post a Comment