
So, I uploaded a photo of me into
MyHeritage.com. I actually did 2 different brand new photos. But on the first photo, here were my results & in this order: Jena Malone (pictured here,) Farrah Fawcett, Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton, Thora Birch, Josephine Baker, Sara Evans, Julie Andrews, Holly Marie Combs & Montserrat Caballe. This is very very funny – of all the people I’ve heard, I’ve never heard any of these folks. Maybe I can see Jena Malone just a bit (pictured here). But Jessica Alba? And she was on my second list too!! Crazy. You must check out your celebrity look-a-like & post your results here!!!
6 comments:
Paris Hilton? I would never have guessed that one. I don't think I want to know who I look like.
Okay, check out my blog, b/c Daren's matches were hilarious. I got Helen Hunt, Laura Linny, Ellen, and a few others. It even matched McHaney to Rouge from Xmen!
Isn't myheritage.com fun! I wouldn't mind looking like Jessica Alba...
I did mine a while ago and my top matches were Kate Hudson, Fergie from the Blackeyed Peas, and Beyonce??? What the heck? Where to they come up with this stuff? I do think that you look like the girl in the picture... although I'm not sure who she is :)
ok, so I went to the website and downloaded a picture and guess who one of my look-a-likes was? Dolly Parton! I'm still trying to figure that one out!!
I got Candace Cameron with FOUR pictures and patrick swayze twice (cry)
Post a Comment