
I can’t even remember the last time I went to a concert. But Monday, I saw an ad for the Rickie Lee Jones concert last night. I had to go…seeing as RLJ was the first and last fan letter I ever wrote…and the first tape I ever bought. Yeah, weird kid, I know. I knew just the girl to call - Laura. The only person I know who even knows who she is! I was a little disappointed b/c she played almost all new stuff, but she did play Stewart’s Coat and Flying Cowboys - both good songs. Anyway, I decided to make a little RLJ starter set for you guys. I know I'm an old beatnick for listening to RLJ, but if you want to be one too, download these songs...
1) The Albatross
2) Chuck E’s in Love
3) Love is Gonna Bring us Back Alive
4) The Horses
5) Woody & Dutch on the Slow Train to Peking
ps. thanks for all the love for my shirt. i'm very excited, and it's so nice to have you guys share that with me!!
1 comment:
I love Stewart's Coat- it was one of my "drive around by myself" songs in high school. Remember those? I am going to download it tonight, because I haven't heard it in so long!
Post a Comment