Saturday, March 10, 2007

Our Celebrity Name


If we were celebrities, our couple name would be "Larry." In fact, it seems so suitable that my Granddad called us this when he married us. We still have friends that call us this occasionally. Just wanted you to know.

7 comments:

The Hadfields said...

You are so funny. Hey, my friend is getting married (see my blog) and needs ideas of wedding and reception locations. Any ideas I can pass along to her?

Christine said...

You crack me up! I don't know what our name could be. Lentine?

Mary Alice said...

oooh, this is a good one. i am fascinated by the whole celebrity obsession thing, especially the re-naming couples aspect...bennifer, brangelina, it just cracks me up...i'll have to think on ours. how about phalice? too crude? maybe? =)

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

hmm Mary Alice....let's definitely hope you don't become celebrities. yikes!

Courtney said...

How funny! When did all of that "celebrity name" start? They do it for every popular couple. My favorite nickname (not a couple name) is K-Fed which is now Fed-Ex, I think that is funny.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

So, I guess our celebrity name would be Hott???

MAD -- Phalice is hysterical! Or you could go with a completely opposite connotation: Phary! ;o)