It's crazy what settles down a cranky kid. This afternoon, none of Ethan's toys were entertaining him, so I put him in the laundry basket and handed him a roll of TP. And that did the trick! Keeping him occupied nice and quietly!!! Kids are crazy. Ever had an experience like this?
3 comments:
Oh yes!! Actually, Sophie loves toilet paper too! And I couldn't help but notice the book in the 1st picture, "Where's Spot?" That is Sophie's favorite!! She has ripped all but 2 of the flaps out of the book!! How funny. He is so cute.
I think every mom has had the TP experience. Wait until he gets into your maxi pads (sorry; I couldn't think of a "nicer" term for them...)! Emmy had them stuck all over her body when I got out of the shower one day. Crazy kids! They sure make us laugh, don't they?
McHaney loves to tear up magazines. I give her my old people mags and it takes about a week to get them nice and shredded. By that time a new one comes and we can start the process all over again!
Post a Comment