Saturday, March 24, 2007

Making Progress

Washing & Sewing fabrics. Making tons of mistakes and some progress with my FREE fabric stash.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE the fact that you have a clothesline! :o)

Courtney said...

Looks good! Are those flowers in the fabric? I really like it, loks vintagey.

Unknown said...

Carrie, some of my favorite memories are of making outfits for the children. I stretched a remnant into a maternity jumper for me and a jumper for Renee when she was about five. I seemed to always be able to stretch fabric into dresses for both Renee and Elizabeth or jumpers and short pants for the children. I have got to look for another machine as the one my parents gave me for a wedding gift seems to be beyond repair. Sewing can be frustrating and at the same time one of the most rewarding actions you can participate in.