Saturday, July 23, 2011

Noah's Ark 3rd Birthday - The Setting

Today we celebrated Katie Belle's 3rd Birthday with our Noah's Ark Birthday Party!!! I was so inspired by all the beautiful Rainbows and Rainclouds on the internet; and while we didn't do most of these ideas, I did snag a few. More pictures tomorrow of all the fun activities and the birthday girl!!! Adorable cookies made by my friend Kristen. Little Noah's Ark labels from 10 Candles.How cute is this cake? It was part of my party package. Lucky me! Lucky Katie Belle!I found the brand new 80's fabric on ebay for like $10. And how weird is it to think the 1980's are now considered "retro"?
Above...pretty self explanatory. It's a fruit rainbow! Below is a terrible picture, but it's a Noah's Ark snack. I had some honey peanut butter for the kids to dip into.We finally made our recycled crayons! Heart-shaped rainbow striped. They are tons of fun to color with. And the cute invitations from Something Typed. I love etsy for invitations. Pay for the digital file, snag some envelopes from my drawer & print as many as you want! We had a great celebration of Katie Belle today!!!

3 comments:

Shelle said...

Adorable!! Happy 3rd Birthday!

lyla said...

so cute!!! love the rainbow layered cake and the noah's ark snack is adorable--i want to steal that for sunday school class--adorable! it's all so cute, and yes, it depresses me that the 80's were sooo long ago.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job, Carrie! Cute party!