Friday, June 03, 2011

Rainbow Parties

My kids have "friend parties" every other year. This is, in part, because I tend to get a little consumed by the party-planning. I love it, get my crafty-fix, and have a DIY mentality, but I don't want to spend too much time or money on kids parties! So far, we've had big parties for Ethan every-other-year, and then the most simple of parties on the alternating years. Last year, Katie Belle had her big one (doggy party here and here), so it should be her "year off." (Notice how I said "should"?) But I won a party package at a silent auction for a good cause. SO...it looks like it's a lucky year for Katie Belle! Now, I know that I could just take it easy. But I do love a good party, so I'm trying to decide whether to go all out, or do nothing and let the experts do it all! And have you seen all the rainbow themes out there right now? So cute. But instead of rainbows & unicorns, I'm going the "Noah's Ark" route. Rainbows & Animals - can't go wrong, right?
Above Rainbows & Unicorns party here. Rainbow & Race Cars party here. And the one with the cute ruffles is here.Veggie Pic from here. Rainbow cake from here.

1 comment:

Renee said...

oh that sounds so cute. can't wait to see how it turns out!