This week: Cucumbers, Blackberries, Carrots, Beets, Kohlrabi, Kale, Lettuce, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Green Onions, Cabbage, Snowpeas, Pattypan Squash
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, I'm sorry about posting a comment on this post about another topic, but I have a question and didn't know how else I could contact you. Do you know what your son's number was from a blood test before they decided that he could do the food challenge? If you want you can email me at julie498 at bellsouth dot net. Thanks.
1 comment:
Hey, I'm sorry about posting a comment on this post about another topic, but I have a question and didn't know how else I could contact you. Do you know what your son's number was from a blood test before they decided that he could do the food challenge? If you want you can email me at julie498 at bellsouth dot net. Thanks.
Post a Comment