Tuesday, July 06, 2010

But I Digress...

The kids and I were having a sweet moment singing in the bathroom tonight. They were singing so sweetly and...normally. But then, of course, the camera became visible, and those tender moments dissolved into some sort of shouting match. This is such an event. I promise that only moments before it was a very sweet moment. But these are moments of parenthood, however, that make me laugh. And I am glad to catch them on film.

2 comments:

Renee said...

just be glad you can share these moments. anytime i want to photograph or video my kids doing something cute or funny, i have to make zillions of promises that i won't post them anywhere. :(

blank said...

Hi Carrie!

I saw your comment on Sara's Party Perfect. The doggie party will be posted later this week on love-the-day (dot) com. And the party materials can be seen on my etsy shop:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/50061669/doggie-party-printable?ref=em

Love your blog by the way!!!

Lindi