yes you will!if i can do it, YOU definitely can!
that is so cute!
I LOVE this. I am a huge baker, and I can't wait to try this idea. I make a killer apple pie, that would be amazing in this. I can't wait!
Jessica made a bunch of these for the 4th! She made blackberry and cherry and tied either red or blue checked ribbons on the jars. She had them for everyone to take home and they were the talk of the day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yes you will!
if i can do it, YOU definitely can!
that is so cute!
I LOVE this. I am a huge baker, and I can't wait to try this idea. I make a killer apple pie, that would be amazing in this. I can't wait!
Jessica made a bunch of these for the 4th! She made blackberry and cherry and tied either red or blue checked ribbons on the jars. She had them for everyone to take home and they were the talk of the day!
Post a Comment