Congratulations you guys! What a sweet family. I am Karina's sister-in-law and she emailed me asking about what food to bring you guys since you're off of eggs, dairy, nuts and shellfish while breastfeeding (my 20 month old son has several food allergies as well-egg, dairy, wheat and oats-and I know what a challenge it can be cooking and eating while avoiding all those ingredients). Anyway, I just wanted to offer you some words of encouragement while maintaining the diet restrictions and breastfeeding. Once we found out about my son's allergies, the allergist also recommended I avoid those same allergens so they wouldn't pass into my breastmilk. It was so challenging but well worth it and I am so glad I did it! Best of luck to all of you! Katie Jenkins
28 comments:
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!
She is precious!! Ethan looks so proud!
Congratulations! She is simply adorable! Can't wait to meet her!
How sweet! I can't wait to hold her!! She's adorable.
look at those sweet cheeks--love them!!!
she's beautiful! congratulations!
Congrats! She is beautiful.
i think she has that international look. you can soooo tell that she has been to germany. ;) awesome! we love you guys.
So cute! Glad you are all doing well. Hope to see you later today.
Awwww, sweet baby girl! Zane and I are so happy for y'all! Much love to the Brocks!!!
What a woman you are with no epi!! We are in the club. Coming to meet her whenever matthew comes home and can keep the kids. Love all of you!!!!!!!!!
YEah! Just got back in town and saw the blog! Ill be bringing dinner soon!
She looks like Ethan as a newborn. So precious! And Carrie, you look really good! :)
Yay!!! She is gorgeous! Congratulations, you guys! I love the bow. So cute!
Congratulations! Katie Belle is beautiful!
Kathy (Lance's cousin in St. Pete, FL)
She is precious!!! What a cute family of four!
YAY!!! Congrats, she is beautiful!!
she is so beautiful! congratulations! and kudos to you for being a superwoman--i would have given myself the epidural if i had to!
What a beautiful girl, and a proud big brother!! Congratulations!!
Amanda & Stewart
Congratulations!! What a beautiful family!
She is gorgeous! Congrats! What a great family photo!
beautiful! congratulations!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm glad she is here.
How exciting! She is just beautiful and I know you all are so excited!!Hope Carrie is feeling well too :)
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations. She's beautiful!!
Congratulations you guys! What a sweet family. I am Karina's sister-in-law and she emailed me asking about what food to bring you guys since you're off of eggs, dairy, nuts and shellfish while breastfeeding (my 20 month old son has several food allergies as well-egg, dairy, wheat and oats-and I know what a challenge it can be cooking and eating while avoiding all those ingredients). Anyway, I just wanted to offer you some words of encouragement while maintaining the diet restrictions and breastfeeding. Once we found out about my son's allergies, the allergist also recommended I avoid those same allergens so they wouldn't pass into my breastmilk. It was so challenging but well worth it and I am so glad I did it! Best of luck to all of you!
Katie Jenkins
Post a Comment