Monday, July 14, 2008

Funny Things Heard Around our House

Still here. Here are a few stories I've been meaning to share...

Story #1: A few months ago, I got a new Kitchen Aid food processor. Ethan looked at it and said, "It's a Nissan!" Have you ever noticed the similarities? Me neither.

Story #2: While eating french fries, Ethan took a thin fry, folded it in half & said, "Look Mommy. An Acura!" This boy knows his car logos...

Story #3: Today, he said nicely & without whining, "Mommy, I don't want to go to Target." So I said, "Well, maybe we'll go get a bagel after we go to Target." To which he replied..."I don't want a bagel. I want CARROT JUICE!" Of all the things he could request, this was his heart's desire. So the boy got carrot juice...(Although the diaper on the day after carrot juice is not pleasant.)

2 comments:

Amanda Conley said...

Wow! That's amazing (about the cars and the juice!) You have a special kid! (and I mean that with the best tone of voice.)

TJ Smith said...

That boy is hilarious!