I cannot get over how alert Katie Belle is and has been from the first! Ethan looks 100% big brother and his waving to cars is such an original "Ethan" thing to do. I am sure there are a lot of happy drivers in front of your house! My love to you all!
That would make my day to drive down the road and see you and ethan waving at me! Let me know the next time you do that! :) Great pics of the Brock family! :)
4 comments:
I cannot get over how alert Katie Belle is and has been from the first! Ethan looks 100% big brother and his waving to cars is such an original "Ethan" thing to do. I am sure there are a lot of happy drivers in front of your house! My love to you all!
She really looks like Ethan. So sweet!!
Love the new waving at cars activity! Talk about random acts of beauty...
That would make my day to drive down the road and see you and ethan waving at me! Let me know the next time you do that! :)
Great pics of the Brock family! :)
Post a Comment