Check out this baby changing station, found in the men's bathroom of a local store. This is dedicated to my hubby, who discovered it & thinks it's hilarious. He says if I post this on my blog, I'll have record-high number of comments from males. Come on boys, don't disappoint. For the record, I agree with him that they should have thought things through a bit more before naming it. "Sturdy Station"? It wouldn't take much to grab a marker & give it a whole new name. But, gee whiz, he think's it's hilarious.
6 comments:
thanks baby! :) i think i should start a consulting firm where companies pay me lots of money to ask me about prospective names and i can run them through all the ways they can be made fun of. i know my brother in law would be a big help.
i still laugh every time sally fields starts talking about boniva...
uh, I don't get it. Love to comment more, but I feel a sturdy coming on.
Nice to see that Rubbermaid upgraded the "Not So Sturdy Station 1".
Load capacity issues I guess.
i guess both brother in laws are on board!
lance, sorry there wasn't more male turnout. not even a female comment. don't be too sad! i'm SURE there are tons of guys reading & laughing quietly at home.
lance, i double dog dare ya to go back to the store and cover up the appropriate letters with a couple of little white stickers....
Post a Comment