Thanks for your sympathies for a crazy week. I'm on Day 3 of antibiotics & feeling MUCH better!! On another crazy note, Ethan took it upon himself to take out his stitches today. How crazy is that? It seriously hurts me to think about it, but I got him up from his nap & his stitches were all out. He didn't even whimper in his bed when he did it. I guess he just yanked them out. This kid is tough.
6 comments:
I can't believe he took his stitches out!! Kids really are tough! I read somewhere that adults couldn't handle the pain of teething. I believe it too. Anyway, now you don't have to hold him down to have them taken out!
Ouch! That makes me weak to think about.
Just thinking of him yanking those stitches out makes my skin crawl! What a tough little guy!
Oh I am so sorry! Poor thing! He is such a cutie!
Owww, that makes me hurt...Glad you both are feeling better!
are you sure you didn't give birth to superman?
Post a Comment