Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Milkman is Back!


So you guys know by now that food excites me. Less time in the car excites me too. That's why I'm so excited about the knock I just got on my door from Purity Dairy. They are bringing back home delivery!!

Here's the scoop: The prices are the same as in the local grocery. They deliver all over TN. No commitment or contract. No minimum order. And if it doesn't work for your needs, you can cancel service. You can have a standing order or email them week-to-week! Sounds too good to be true!! In addition to milk, they offer items like Soy Milk, Butter, Laundry Detergent, Ice Cream, DiGiorno Pizzas and more. (althought their online list is not complete.) Call (615) 244-1909 to start service!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

You always have interesting information to share. Where do you find all your info? It would never cross my mind to find out if Purity makes deliveries. We got a good box from CSA and are having some corn tonight!! I've made a lot of cucmber and tomato salads.

Rachel said...

no freakin way! I am so pumped!!! I use to love that when I was a kid!!! I'll have to check it out...

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Well, thanks Ryan. But this guy just knocked on my door! We used to have milk delivery, too, when I was younger. But I'm excited that they do all the other stuff too!

Before I sign up, I'll be going to my local grocery to check prices there against the price list he gave me. I just want to see for myself that it's not more expensive!

The Hadfields said...

How cool! I would totally do that if we lived there!! Sophie drinks soy milk and not only is her favorite brand sometimes hard to find, we run out all the time b/c she guzzles it down so fast! I'm very jealous!!

the robertsons said...

How in the world do you find out about these things? I wonder if this is possible in Memphis. I hate going to the grocery sometimes. Thanks for sharing! Let us know about price comparison.

Unknown said...

I am going to see if that holds true in the sticks! I would not mind paying a little more to save a trip to the store. Believe me, in this Jeep (which I TOTALLY love) gas milage adds up. I, too, remember the milk man coming. He was from the University of the South dairy in Sewanee. If I didn't cry when my brothers left for school I could meet him and get a little orange drink.