I have nothing to blog about. Can you believe that? It's rare that I have nothing to say, so I'll leave you with this cute little photo of me & my little dude.
He is sooo cute-great pic of the two of you! About the cat thing...Phillip's dad suggested one time to buy the big industrial size black pepper & sprinkle where it's needed....not sure if it would help but maybe putting it around the sand box & not in it would help. Our neighbors just got rid of thier cats b/c they adopted our house & backyard as their own--thank goodness for considerate neighbors b/c those cats were driving me crazy!!
5 comments:
That's the most important thing you could blog about...he is absolutely precious!
What a cute picture! I agree with Amy, you can never blog about your baby too much! He is a cutie!
Well, that's the best blog of yours so far!! I could look at pics of Ethan every day and be very happy!! :)
He is sooo cute-great pic of the two of you! About the cat thing...Phillip's dad suggested one time to buy the big industrial size black pepper & sprinkle where it's needed....not sure if it would help but maybe putting it around the sand box & not in it would help. Our neighbors just got rid of thier cats b/c they adopted our house & backyard as their own--thank goodness for considerate neighbors b/c those cats were driving me crazy!!
What an adorable picture. Sometimes pictures say more than words anyway, and you guys look so happy. I love it!
Post a Comment