Jewell turned 2! Can you believe it? We've crammed a lot into her 2nd year of life. A new sister, a new house, living with grandparents.
Here's a look back at her 1st birthday. A little celebration with just a tiny cake. I throw a party for my kids every other year. I sure do love kids parties. So this year it was teddy bear picnic.
How sweet are these girls with their teddy bears?
And their little teddy bear ears?
Pair those with some good food, good crafts and good friends, and we had a great time!!!
5 comments:
Cute party, Carrie! Wow, Jewell's hair is getting so light!
Sorry, Carrie. That last comment was from me. I can't ever figure out how to sign into my google account, so I just post as anonymous (and then forget to sign my name).
Karina
So cute! I was wondering what you were going to do with all the teddy bear picnic stuff you were pinning on pinterest! I love how it turned out. Happy birthday, Jewell!
Looks like the girls had a wonderful time. I love seeing your creative party ideas.
Thanks for your comment on my page. I wrote you one back , but I wanted to tell you about it in case you didn't check back. Xoxo
Post a Comment