On New Year's Eve, I made the decision to attempt to train for the half marathon. I felt that (no pressure) If it was too time consuming to balance training & family, I would just bail and not feel bad about it. But I'm almost there! I have 5 weeks to go and this morning ran 11 1/2 miles. Running & Nursing is still going fine, for any of you who might have concerns about exercising while you are nursing a baby. (Is this too much information? If so...sorry.) I've been staying very well hydrated & it hasn't been an issue! Any of my blog friends running the half or full marathon this Spring?Added Note: Thanks to Caroline, I changed this to be more grammatically correct. Thanks, grammar nerd.
4 comments:
not too much info at all, in my opinion. i would be concerned too.
congrats to you on making time for yourself. i'll come out to cheer you on!!!
5 weeks to New Year's Eve? I confoosed....but so proud!!! I wish I was a runner
that's awesome Carrie! so glad the training is going well- have a great time the last few weeks of training and i'll cheer you on virtually ( :
Emily
Not too much info. I was actually concerned about that for you but didn't want to ask! Glad it has gone well for you.
Post a Comment