SO SWEET!! She is an early smiler which is quite special for the mama and papa. Can't wait to be around her more.
She is too precious. That is a blessing to wake up with such joy ( :Emily
How precious! All your children look so much alike! Adorable.
That's such a sweet picture!
I can't believe she is smiling already. I see a lot of you in her Carrie, and some of Lance too. She is a doll. Praise the Lord. Zoe
She is such a sweet cutie! What a smile!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SO SWEET!! She is an early smiler which is quite special for the mama and papa. Can't wait to be around her more.
She is too precious. That is a blessing to wake up with such joy ( :
Emily
How precious! All your children look so much alike! Adorable.
That's such a sweet picture!
I can't believe she is smiling already. I see a lot of you in her Carrie, and some of Lance too. She is a doll. Praise the Lord. Zoe
She is such a sweet cutie! What a smile!
Post a Comment