Approaching Year 3 for Homemade Christmas. I
love, love, love that my family supports this idea! It has been so rewarding for a number of reasons. The siblings on both of our family sides exchange handmade gifts. Here is a flashback of past gifts I've given.

Homemade Granola Cereal.

Chocolate Chip Granola Bars

Friendship Soup Mix, with Cornbread Mix

And Coasters! I can't wait to pull my gifts together for this year!

Gifts that we have received: Candles, Paintings, Christmas Wall Hangings, Candied Nuts, Pancake Mixes, Spiced Tea Mixes, a Draft Dog, eco-friendly home cleaning kit. I'll post my Christmas gift after the holiday!
4 comments:
Your gifts are all so cute and creative. We also do homemade gifts (mostly). I've been working on mine since August, and they still aren't completed.
i so love this tradition...it's more rewarding each year! i'm so glad you suggested it for our side of the family :)
though i always hear in my head Monica (from Friends) saying, 'make the presents! make the presents! why did i say 'make the presents?'
I'm so excited about giving my homemade gifts this year! Can't wait to see your photos and presentation and hope that you'll post pics of what you receive as well as the things that you give!
Post a Comment