Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Baby Gifts

E & KB got new gifts from the baby, with a little help from mommy & daddy. The kids were thrilled!
They didn't waste any time digging into them. It was a nice distraction. Boy, do we have helpers! Only a few hours into their new roles, the kids are ready to hold, change, layer on 4 blankets, give her pacis, help feed her rice, show her their special tricks, brush her hair, blow her nose & put hats on our new baby. Wow. It's a lot of work just keeping their little hands at bay! This will be a ride for sure!

2 comments:

Libby said...

I love these pictures! I love Lance's expression and Ethan studying the instructions for his legos.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures- and Congratulations!!!!!! I haven't gotten to say that yet and wanted to ( : She's beautiful.
Emily