Monday, February 08, 2010
Before & After - Kitchen
I know y'all have seen my kitchen photos, but I found a new "before" picture which shows another angle. I think B&A's are most fun when you can see the before.
Our kitchen was so small that it was hard to back up and take a photo. But this is from the "eating room." Here are some other close ups of our kitchen before.
As you can see, we moved a door, knocked down a few walls, and made a ton of other dramatic changes. All because a car ran into our house. Life deals you surprises.
One year after we've moved back in, I can say it was worth it. We love our renovations & i love being in here cooking all day (which absolutely feels like the truth most days.) I love the lighting fixture that was originally our house's flour sifter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Having only been in your kitchen "before" the changes, it is hard to imagine that it is the same place. Love the new kitchen!
Post a Comment