Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Katie Belle Walking

Well, this might not seem like much proof, but our little baby has started to walk! It's hard to capture these fleeting moments on camera, but we got a few steps in...She loves to stand up and see how far she can go. I'm wondering if this is a sign that she's gonna be a little competitive with her brother?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the noise she is making as she takes her own steps. Shows that she is a true women who can do two things at once!

TheGlissonFamily said...

She's so tiny--it's hard to believe she's walking. I agree with Sarah--the noise is too cute!
Rebekah

Christine said...

How cute! Isn't it the sweetest thing to see such a little one walking!

Sara said...

yay!!! congrats!!!

Liz Hill said...

the Hills love seeing their adorable cousin walking. wish we could see those first steps in person. she looks so proud of herself.